Friday, January 4, 2013

Widgets

My favorite music videos of 2012 (Part 1)


alt-j (∆) - Breezeblocks:

This technique has been done so much before, but I found it very effective especially for the vibe of this song.

Esta tecnica ha sido usada tantas veces pero lo encontre muy efectivo especialmente para la vibra de esta canción.

Super Guachin - La Gorra:

I love this song and this video is perfect for their glitchy 8-bit video game sounding cumbia dub.

Me encanta esta canción y el video es perfecto para su sonido cumbiabero con toques de videojuegos.

 M.I.A. - Bad Girls:

This is my absolute favorite video of 2012. I love that M.I.A. took something so trivial as women driving that is very taboo in parts of the Middle East and made a political statement while not being so preachy about it and having fun with it.

Este es mi video favorito del 2012. Me encanta que M.I.A. haya tomado algo tan trivial como las mujeres manejando que es muy tabú en partes del Medio Oriente y hizo un mensaje politico sin sermonear y a la vez divirtiendose al hacerlo.

No comments:

Post a Comment